Attach a Sticker-type IC tag
- Check the serial number printed on the Artwork List and the IC Tag. Make sure they match.
- Read the IC Tag on your device. Make sure it is the right IC Tag for the artwork. For detailed instructions on how to read the IC tag, please refer here.
- Attach the IC Tag to the artwork or the paper certificate. The IC Tag is adhesive.
- On top of the IC Tag, attach the designed cover sticker.
- Attach carefully. Do not rub the IC Tag.
- Choose an area with a flat and smooth surface to place the IC Tag.
- Avoid metal surfaces to attach the IC Tag. IC Tags will not be scanned properly.
- Avoid areas that are likely to be rubbed or physically damaged.
- Avoid areas that ropes, belts, and other packing items are likely to be installed.
- When attaching the IC Tag to a soft material, be careful not to wrinkle the tag.
- Do not attach the IC Tag on top of another IC Tag.
- Avoid reusing Tags that have been peeled off.
- When putting on a new Tag, peel off the old Tag first.
- If you develop a rash during use, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Card-type IC tag
- The contents of the blockchain certificate can be checked by scanning the card, just like a sticker-type IC tag.
- Please write the blockchain certificate issuer's name on the back.
- Please keep the card in a safe place. When you transfer an artwork to the next owner, you need to transfer the card along with the artwork.
- Please contact us via Startbahn Cert. contact form if you have damaged or lost it.
- Impact, friction, or pulling may damage the IC Tag and make it unreadable.
- Strong static electricity can cause electrostatic breakdown and make the IC Tag unreadable.
- When used outdoors, the product may deteriorate and the color of the print may fade.
- Please keep the IC tag away from high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Please do not place heavy objects on it, roll it, or shock it.
- Please do not bend it.