Attach Sticker-type IC tag
- Check the serial number printed on the Artwork List and the IC Tag. Make sure they match.
- Read the IC Tag on your device. Make sure it is the right IC Tag for the artwork.
- Attach the IC Tag to the artwork or the paper certificate. The IC Tag is adhesive.
- On top of the IC Tag, attach the design sticker.
- Attach the informational sticker near from the IC tag .
Important Notes When Attaching IC Tags
- Attach carefully. Do not rub the IC Tag.
- Choose an area with a flat and smooth surface to place the IC Tag.
- Avoid metal surfaces to attach the IC Tag. IC Tags will not be scanned properly.
- Avoid areas that are likely to be rubbed or physically damaged.
- Avoid areas that ropes, belts, and other packing items are likely to be installed.
- When attaching the IC Tag to a soft material, be careful not to wrinkle the tag.
- Do not attach the IC Tag on top of another IC Tag.
- Avoid reusing Tags that have been peeled off.
- When putting on a new Tag, peel off the old Tag first.
- If you develop a rash during use, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Card-type IC tag
- The contents of the Cert. can be checked by scanning the card, just like a sticker-type IC tag.
- Please write the Cert. issuer's name on the back.
- Please keep the card in a safe place. It will be required together with the work itself when you transfer an artwork.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have damaged or lost it.
- Impact, friction, or pulling may damage the IC Tag and make it unreadable.
- Strong static electricity can cause electrostatic breakdown and make the IC Tag unreadable.
- When used outdoors, the product may deteriorate and the color of the print may fade.
- Please keep the IC tag away from high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Please do not place heavy objects on it, roll it, or shock it.
- Please do not bend it.