On the Cert. Issuance Management screen, you can issue a Cert., and view the Cert. you have issued.On the Issued tab, you can check the Cert. that is already written on blockchain.
By clicking “View,” you can see the details of the Cert.
Draft tab displays a list of Cert. that have not yet been issued. You can proceed to Cert. issuance here.
<How to issue a Cert.>
- First check that artwork information in the Cert. is correct by clicking the “View” button in the Draft tab.
- When the information is correct, click the “Issue” button of the Cert. that you wish to issue.
- The following screen will appear, so click the “Continue” button.
- You will be asked to sign an agreement to record the acrooding Cert. information on the blockchain. Please click the “Confirm” button. Then, the Cert. issuance will start.
- Once you get an email on issuance of the Cert., the issuance procedure is complete. Please check your spam folder in case you don’t see the email. Please note that the issuance takes some time to complete.