Our Terms of Service has been changed partly, and will be valid after 10/28/2020.
We would like you to read the information below.
Due to the release of Startbahn Cert., definitions for new terms used in the service have been added, and changes to the Terms of Service have followed.
- The definition of "Cert." is redefined as a registration certificate for an Artwork that is created electronically.
- The two states of "Cert." are defined: Issued Cert. (a Cert. after an Issuer has registered it on the Startrail Network) and Draft Cert. (a Cert. before it is registered by an Issuer on the Startrail Network ).
- The definition of "Cert. Issuance" is redefined as an act whereby an Issuer registers the information in a Cert. on the Startrail Network as a Startrail Registry Record.
- "Purchaser" is defined for users who pays for and purchases a Cert. Issuance Right. Only users holding Cert. Issuance Right are able to use the "Cert. Issueance" operation.
- Other definitions have been revised to match the terms added and revised.
To perform a Cert. Issuance users need to be screened based on Company-determined criteria. If a Purchaser wishes to transfer a Draft Cert. including a Cert. Issunace Right to to a third party, the Purchaser shall undertake identity screening of the transferee pursuant to the Company’s criteria.
The chapter name "Cert. Issuance" has been replaced to "Cert. Creation," and its description has been corrected.
The Transfer of Issued Cert. that was described in Chapter 5 of the current edition is now summarized in Chapter 6.
The terms regarding the Transfer of Draft Cert. including a Cert. Issuance Right is added.
We have specified that a fee may be charged for ordering a Cert. or a Transfer of Issued Cert.
A new section was added to the chapter: Prohibitions of using the Cert. Service with an IC tag which is not issued by the Company.
- We have specified that all intellectual property rights related to the Cert. Service or content on the Cert.
- Service will belong to the Company or to third parties that have licensed the use of such rights to the Company throughout the world.
Startbahn Cert. Terms of Service
Revised Terms of Service will be released on 10/28/2020 on this page.